Our law and tax firm was established in 2010 by mr. Felice Bonfanti after many years of international experience and practice in major firms.
Through a glocal approach and the extensive expertise of its professionals, our firm is able to provide the best international practices and the highest level of skills, reliability and privacy.
A deep knowledge of the Italian laws and practice, as well as a continuous academic activity, allow us to assist our clients through all their possible legal and fiscal issues.
We believe in interpreting the role of the lawyer as a global consultant who, with an interdisciplinary approach, tackles and solves all the client’s needs, as his sole agent.
Diligence, adaptability and accuracy are our distinctive marks, making our boutique firm the best valuable reference for our clients.
LAW & TAX PRACTISE AREAS
We offer a specialist and multidisciplinary assistance and consultancy in all legal and tax areas. We provide a tailored and reliable assistance to each client by applying the international common practice still maintaining a strong relationship with all of them.
Our skills allow us to work with and for our clients from the development stage of each case or project to its completion.
ACCOUNTING & SUPPORT SERVICES
We want our clients to find a comprehensive and operative assistance in our firm.
Therefore, our team of reliable and dynamic professionals and assistants, through the service provider Ratio Consulting Srl,
also provide practical and individual support on various services.
Certificates & Documents procurement
Assistance with financial institutions
Assistance for agricultural activities
Preliminary and start-up assistance
Licence and permitting assistance
Work & residence permits
Public office relationship
Felice Bonfanti focuses his activity on international law, corporate and commercial matters, project financing and energy law, as well as on every aspect of the real estate transactions and management, following his clients both in civil and administrative law.
He has gained a broad experience in assisting national and foreign clients on wills and inheritance issues, property and contract law, green energy and non-profit organizations, as well as on agricultural law and town plan. Thanks to his international experience and his deep and qualified knowledge of the Italian system and its possible legal issues, Felice advises and assists several foreign clients who are investing in Italy throughout all the legal, financial and administrative processes.
He represents and assists Italian and international sponsors in structuring, financing and implementing important transactions by supporting them in their extraordinary and ordinary activities, including the day-by-day management of their group companies. He also represents them in negotiations before financial institutions and public entities and he is able to lead and coordinate their interdisciplinary teams.
He developed a considerable and specialized expertise in the renewable energies sector (photovoltaic, biomass, wind and waste-to-energy plants) by assisting some of the major Italian (such as API Group) and international (such as Moser Baer and General Electric Services) players and appeared in major legal directories.
Thanks to the skills gained in these specific sectors and to his academic curriculum, Felice also acts as Of Counsel to International law firms and to a Family office based in Italy, Switzerland and UK.
2010: Partner at Bonfanti Law firm, based in Noto (SR), Faenza (RA) and Rome.
2010 – 2015: Head of Legal Affairs – Italy, Moser Baer, major Indian group.
2007 – 2010: Senior Associate, Carabba & Partners Law firm, Rome (in association with Carnelutti Law firm, Milan)
2007: Adjunct Professor of International Contracts (2007), Link Campus University of Malta, Rome.
2004 – 2007: Assistant Professor of Private Law, University of Ferrara.
2002 – 2004: Associate, Bonelli Erede Pappalardo Law firm, Milan.
2007: Ph.D. in Private Law (Diritto Civile), curriculum in domestic, comparative and EU contracts law, University of Ferrara;
2004: Admission to Italian Bar Council;
2002: LL.M. in European Business Law, Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands;
2001: J.D. (Graduation in Law), maxima cum laude, University of Bologna;
2000: Visiting Scholar in equitable remedies and anti-trust law, at University of California at Berkeley, CA – USA.
Academic activities and Awards:
- Lecturer at University of Bologna, Department of Management (2017);
- Speeches and lectures held by Italian and International institutions, such as: Panellist, “EMEA Terralex Meeting”, 11–14 June 2009, Barcelona, on “The Worldwide Financial Crisis”; Lecturer, “Scuola Forense” (institute for legal practice) in Ferrara (from 2005 to 2008) and Chamber of Commerce of Ferrara for preparation of the Chartered Accountant State exam (2007);
- Ph.D thesis selected as the best graduation thesis of the 2008 Ph.D. course and awarded with its publication;
- Scholarship granted by the University of Bologna to attend the LL.M. in European Business Law in The Netherlands;
- Scholarship granted as Visiting Scholar at U.C. Berkeley, CA – United States;
- Personally mentioned by other Authors and by the Digesto Discipline Privatistiche – sez. Commerciale (a major treatise on Private and Commercial law).
- Il pegno fra codice civile e legislazione speciale: l’impatto della nuova disciplina dei contratti di garanzia finanziaria, in Annali IUSS-Ferrara 1931, II, 1, 2008, on-line http://annali.unife.it/iuss/article/view/327, pp. 1 – 151;
- Commento alla normativa sui contratti di garanzia finanziaria prevista del D. Legisl. n. 170 del 2004: spunti civilistici (Prima parte), in Studium Iuris, fasc. 5, Padova 2007, p. 509;
- Commento alla normativa sui contratti di garanzia finanziaria prevista del D. Legisl. n. 170 del 2004: spunti civilistici (Seconda parte), in Studium Iuris, fasc. 6, Padova 2007, p. 669;
- Parere motivato su quesito proposto in materia di diritto civile: compenso e minimi tariffari al prestatore d’opera intellettuale; finzione di avveramento e dovere di comportarsi secondo buona fede, in Studium Iuris, fasc. 10, Padova 2008, p. 1101;
- Atto a effetti obbligatori e allegazione del certificato di destinazione urbanistica, nota a Cass. 22 aprile 2005, n. 8503, in Studium Iuris, fasc. 12, 2005, p. 1499;
- Contratto di agenzia e comportamento antisindacale, nota a Cass. 19 ottobre 2005, n. 20197, in Studium Iuris, fasc. 6, Padova 2006, p. 729;
- Estinzione del credito ereditario, nota a Cass. 20 maggio 2005, n. 10692, in Studium Iuris, fasc. 12, Padova 2005, p. 1497;
- Comunione legale e beni personali: deposito in conto corrente, nota a Cass. 20 gennaio 2006, n. 1197, in Studium Iuris, fasc. 7/8, Padova 2006, p. 903;
- La causa in concreto del contratto, nota a Cass. 8 maggio 2006, n. 10490 (), in Studium Iuris, fasc. 12, Padova 2006, p. 1457;
- Violazione delle distanze legali e trascrizione della domanda, nota a Cass., Sez. Un., 12 giugno 2006, n. 13523, in Studium Iuris, fasc. 3, Padova 2007, p. 361;
- Codice disciplinare forense: rilievi civilistici, nota a Cass., Sez. Un., 20 dicembre 2007, n. 26810, in Studium iuris, fasc. 9, Padova 2008, p. 987;
- Finalmente dichiarata l’illegittimità costituzionale del giudizio di ammissibilità dell’azione di dichiarazione della genitorialità prevista dall’art. 274 c.c., in Studium Iuris, fasc. 11, Padova 2006, p. 1342;
- Violazione delle distanze legali e trascrizione della domanda, in La giurisprudenza delle Sezioni Unite della Corte di Cassazione, Diritto civile e Diritto penale (anni 2006 – 2007), Padova 2008, p. 12.
Finance & Investment
NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
CONTACTS & OFFICES